Adjustability In Our Lives
As we go about our daily lives, we don’t always take stock of just how important the factor of “adjustability” is to add comfort and convenience. How would feel if you could not adjust your shower pressure, or when you sat in your car you couldn’t adjust your seat to accommodate your long or shorter legs. A more recent, but popular trend is the ability to adjust your bed for a more comfortable and restful sleep.
Adjustability improves our lives in countless ways throughout the day, and this benefit has been extended to how we improve upon our foot comfort and health.
Adjustable Arch Support
Arch support is a crucial part of not only foot care but one’s overall healthcare. Historically, arch supports are static, non-customizeable products. Whether you purchase an over-the-counter insole or a custom insole molded to your foot, it is by nature a “static” insert with no adjustability. If you could have the ability to adjust a portion of the insert, therapeutic benefits can be achieved…especially as it relates to the arch.
When you have proper “Adjustable” arch support, the benefits include:
- Helping to distribute pressure. Arch evenly distribute pressure across your feet and align your body.
- Providing stability and balance. Arch supports are a great source for balance and support. They can help improve your posture and balance which can help lessen foot pain and problems related to imbalance and a lack of proper support.
- Providing support. For those who require specialized support, their feet ailments may demand that they use artificial supports. These can help to alleviate pain and/or prevent further damage. This might be especially beneficial for those who suffer from plantar fasciitis.
- Lessening or preventing pain. Arch supports can help lessen your foot pain. Foot pain can not only cause discomfort but make it difficult to go about your day and handling important duties. However, in cases where it’s still possible, it may still be quite painful for you.
- Preventing your arches from harm. Not only can arch supports help alleviate pain but they also provide support to your arches which prevents them from collapsing. Once they collapse, often the plantar fasciitis stretches out which could lead to painful foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis.
SelectFlex ADJUSTABLE Arch Support Insoles
There has never been an insoles that allows the wearer to adjust the level of support within the arch. By virtue of having proper arch support you would be able to properly distribute pressure across your arches, provide stability and balance, provide support, and lessen foot pain (WebMD). For people already suffering from chronic conditions of the feet or persistent pain, proper arch support can help alleviate symptoms and assist in recovery.
There is a new product called SelectFlex that now offers Adjustable arch support allowing for proper alignment and support of the foot. They achieve this through their breakthrough PowerLift Arch® technology. The PowerLift Arch allows the wearer to adjust the level of support for the arch, helping to alleviate and prevent foot and lower body extremity conditions.
Step into customizeable and adjustable prevention to alleviate your foot condition today by giving your feet the support they need. Visit our website (www.SelecFlex.com) or call (844) 570-1862 to learn more about how you can give your body Adjustable support, stability, alignment, cushioning, and mobility with orthotic insoles. Find out more today!