This Website is operated by Alliance Design & Development Group, Inc. (“ADDG” or “we/our/us”). “Website” means the Website located at www.selectflex.com, any subsequent URL which may replace this Website, and all associated Websites, URLs and micro Websites. “You/your” means you as a user of the Website. “User” means all users of this Website. We offer this Website, including all information, tools and services available from this Website, to you conditioned upon your acceptance of all the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
1. Access to and use of this Website is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. ADDG reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting.
2. The materials used and displayed on this Website, including, but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, and artwork, video, music, and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, except where noted, are the property of ADDG, or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any such material without the written permission of ADDG. ADDG will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Website, but makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This Website and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
3. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY, AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
4. NEITHER ADDG NOR ANY OF ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVE OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THIS WEBSITE.
5. Communications or material transmitted by email via the Internet are subject to interception or alteration by third parties. Although ADDG will treat your information as confidential, we cannot guarantee absolute confidentiality for information transmitted via the Internet.
6. ADDG IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT THAT IS POSTED, UPLOADED, CREATED ON, SHARED THROUGH, OR THAT OTHERWISE EXISTS ON ANY WEB PRESENCE OF ADDG TO WHICH THESE TERMS APPLY. ADDG HAS NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR THE EXISTENCE OF OR THE TAKING DOWN OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY CONTENT. THIRD PARTY CONTENT DOES NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS, BELIEFS, STATEMENTS, OR ACTIONS OF ADDG, AND ADDG SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY STEMMING THEREFROM.
7. The websites to which this Website links are not under the control of ADDG. Accordingly, ADDG makes no representations concerning the accuracy, content or operation of those websites. Provision of the link is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by ADDG.
8. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to this Website shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey.
THIS TERMS & CONDITIONS WAS LAST MODIFIED DECEMBER 8, 2016